JOIN THE OXFORD TEAM
Be Part of our Successful Team of Six-Figure Agents
Commercial Real Estate Agent Position:
- Position is eligible for Remote Work / Work from Home arrangement
- Hands-on mentoring from proven commercial real estate brokers
- In-Depth Training Program; online courses and in-person training
- Technology-driven prospecting system and sales training
- Training and support to help you build your own book of business from day 1
- Management opportunities are available for those that excel
- This is a straight commission role but we offer advances on earnings after the first 90 days.
- Most of our agents make $50,000 – $90,000 their 2nd year in the business and most make $100,000 within 3-4 years in the business. Agents with 5-8 years make $200,000 – $500,000 with seven-figure incomes possible for top performers in our industry.
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Handle client negotiations and transactions and ensure paperwork is filled out accurately and legally
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Conduct market demographic, population, and environmental studies and present information to the buyer or seller to aid in their decision making process
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly to identify any possible repairs to assist clients with purchase/sale negotiations
- Develop relationships that enhance the potential for future growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
If you are ready to take the next step by interviewing to join our growing team, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.